The following is from XP-Pen, for users who are having cursor trouble with Paint Tool Sai. They have given me permission to share this free download of SAI for users who are having issues. (I’m going to remove it end of March, but can send it to users on request if they are having trouble with their XP-Pen and Sai.
1. SAI only supports windows version.
2. Actually, SAI has a lot of bugs and the users question there are 2 ways “maybe” can solve them.
Method 1. Use this installation of SAI:
(please contact me for the link, it is free)
Download it from Google Cloud. When the download is complete, please EXTRACT then open the folder to run SAI.exe. Try to test this version cans solve users question.
b. If this doesn’t work, please follow the FAQ below about how to setup SAI, please see the attachment.
Method 2. If the download of SAI above does not solve the issue, please follow these instructions:
Q: My tablet won’t work with Paint Tool SAI; the cursor will not move at all. Other creative software does not have this issue.
A: Please follow these directions:
- Ensure that all tablet drivers, including your XP-Pen driver, are uninstalled completely. To do this, open Start >> Control Panel >> Programs and Features and check your programs list. Reboot your computer after uninstalling any tablet software.
- After rebooting, click “Start,” then search for “Tablet preferences.” If you find a match, you still have tablet software installed; please repeat step 1.
- Reinstall your tablet’s latest driver from the Support >> Downloads section of our website. Reboot once more.
- Ensure that your tablet functions correctly in software other than SAI.
- Open your SAI installation path, then open “misc.ini” in a text editing program such as Notepad.
- Scroll down to “TabletMouseSimulation.”7.
- If it is set to 0, please change it to 1, then save and exit.8.
- If it is set to 1, please change it to 0, then save and exit.9.
- Open SAI and test for the issue.